Dear Friend of the Bread Industry:
The Bread Industry in Puerto Rico is an important pillar of small and medium-size companies, where hope for the growth of the country's economy is deposited. It is vital for all industry participants to promote the commercial development of bakeries and related businesses, creating marketing models that promote fair competition and benefits for all parties involved, thus managing to keep this INDUSTRY ALIVE AND HEALTHY. That's why the Bread Baking Industry Association of P.R. exists, which this year celebrates its Forty-first (#41) anniversary.
During these past years, our President Néstor L. Rivera and the Board of Directors have been very active defending the industry in ALL possible forums.
Taking into consideration the hurricanes that occurred in 2017, it was this industry that reacted first and served our citizens. Likewise, after the earthquakes of January this year, even those in the most affected area, the south-west, gave services, many of them having their business affected in a structural and emotional way.
This is not enough, the COVID 19 Pandemic attacks us. Our Industry has just received the approval to begin operations, with the multiple restrictions necessary to be able to protect and save our lives, our family and our employees.
The Industry continues saying present, there is no doubt that some colleagues, for different reasons, had to put a stop to their work, and others have been gradually returning to give service.
But we continue to serve our people.
Since 1979 the Bread Baking Industry Association of PR has been your spokesperson. Thus, it has also kept you informed of the regulations and changes that occur daily in our industry.
And this time is not the exception. From the first day we have kept you informed, we have sent all the new regulations, we have answered your concerns, and we have put at your disposal our renewed website www.aippr.com
And our commitment continues.
- Individualized consultations on business management, technical situations of production failures, requirements of the State or Municipal Government.
- Submission of Bills or Laws filed or approved that are applicable to the Industry and must be complied with.
- Promote the Supplier-Customer Bond
- Join the Board of Directors of the Association
- Participation in our Annual Assemblies
- Promotion of your business in our website www.aippr.com
- Discounts on seminars provided including the Safe Food Handling, required by the Health Department
- Discount on publishing ads in our PAN FRESCO magazine
- More free tickets for the Bakery & Restaurant Show, and express line to the Registration area
- Discount on the purchase of products from Álamo Caribe Bakery company
- Includes all of the above in addition to,
- Discount coupon on flours from Molinos of Puerto Rico through its authorized distributors in the amount of $120.00
- Participation in the Christmas Advancement draw sponsored by AIPPR and Molinos de Puerto Rico on December 23, 2020
Valid from September 15 to December 15, 2020
With your $150 membership you will receive:
- $120 Certificate for Flour from Molinos de PR, redeemable with participating flour distributors.
- 100 Recyclable tote bags (non woven)
- You will also be participating in one of three raffles for new members to take place on December 23, 2020 at the offices of Molinos de PR in Guaynabo. We will be drawing 3 prizes of:
- 10 SACKS 50# FULL POWER
- 5 SACKS 50# SPECIAL 50
- 5 SACKS 50# BUCCANEER
- 1 BUNDLE OF AMAPOLA CORN FLOUR 2#
- 1 BUNDLE OF AMAPOLA WHEAT FLOUR 2# Approximate value $350.00 each